all hurt nipples hurt the least folowed by my tongue, price albert piercing hurt like hell but was nothing in comparason to the amplong piercing.

Best Answer

The only things I've had pierced are my ears and my nose. No comparison there, the nose hurt like hell! That is as far as I go with piercings. I don't do pain very well :)

Best Answer

All were equally painful and they were all not that painful.

Best Answer

my back corset piercing hurt like h*** for about a week my uvala or hany ball thing in the back of your mouth did'nt hurt at all

Best Answer

my ears hurt the least. didnt hurt at all. but my lip piercing was a real nightmare.. really hurt. for days afterwards..

Best Answer

eyebrow hurts the least, tongue hurt like hell, labret was not that bad

Best Answer

my least painful was my lip and most painful are the ones in my ears.

Best Answer

i have 3 in my ear and one in my tongue. the one furthest up on my lobe, kinda in the cartilage, hurt the worst. the one in my tongue i barely felt at all.

Best Answer

Sternum was the worst because he had to do it twice--the first time he couldn't get it through. None of my ear piercings hurt, except the rook (a little) and I don't remember with my bellybutton. My lip didn't hurt at all.

Best Answer

I've had about 10 piercings and sadly only 3 are remaining. My least painful was my neck I couldn't feel anything at all not even a pinch but my most painful had to be my tongue.

Piercings I have:
3 lip piercings
Nose piercings
tongue piercings
upper ear piercings
Neck piercings
ear piercings (stretched) x2
collar bone piercings

Best Answer