I was watching a comedian the other night and he said men never ask for directions because if women are in the car they are probably making us go somewhere we don't want to go.

Best Answer

haha

Best Answer

agree, i have gps on the bb

Best Answer

I have a map in my phone so i no longer need to ask. Sadly that little bit of human interaction is now a thing of the past courtesy of cell phones and gps.

Best Answer

I'm not a man but I think if a guy is going to be one of those "I don't ask directions" types, he sure as hell better not get lost.

Best Answer

I ask!!!

Best Answer

disagree. i ask for directions and i am male. If a man is late going somewhere and is lost , he should not be an idiot and ask for directions. But there are a lot of dimensions to this question. half of the time i have asked for directions, i got WRONG directions. Also, if your not late and your just driving somewhere, i think women forget the adventure of getting lost and finding your way, because women sometimes are too insecure to just let life play out as it is. So it really depends on the situation. The answer, men AND women should ask for directions if they are really lost, but should also depend on themselves to figure out where they are.

Best Answer

I ask, i dont care. I'm on a schedule.

Best Answer

Disagree... I ask, my wife will never ask.

Best Answer