Family is important....even if you don't think so now. I will tell you a story. My grandfather had a sister with only one child, a daughter. I met her when I was very small. She died about a year ago, and she left a will....but the fellow to whom she had left all her money died before she did....and she had alzheimers so she never changed her will. That meant that her million and a half dollar estate was split between all of her living relatives....and that included me. It's really nice to be connected in a lot of different ways. Our relatives in England used to come and stay at my parent's house whenever they wanted to vacation in America....and one day they arrived to say that my grandfather and his two sisters had inherited the family farm in England. Imagine if they hadn't known who we were....or where to find us.

Best Answer

I don't know them and they dont know me just that I exist. I doubt they have a will or anything they are kinda poor lol I would feel weird cause I would see them and probably not keep in contact but I guess ill consider it

Best Answer

Good. Maybe someday you will want to vacation near where they live....and you can stay with them for free.

Best Answer

you should go, appease your family

Best Answer

They arent forcing me either since im an adult (even if I dont feel like it lol) but just wondering.

Best Answer

you should go, who knows? it could be fun.

Best Answer

Go to Mexico, then ditch everyone and live your life

Best Answer

Sounds like something Donald Trump would say! I knew you were on EP Donald I wont fall for it!

Best Answer