Whateverrrrr Whateverrrrr 36-40, F 22 Answers May 23, 2012

I never doubt their intelligence. I highly doubt their intentions. And I suspect rampant corruption.

Best Answer

Winner!

Best Answer

Oh, certainly. The people that run the Government are among the smartest, boldest, and most charismatic people in the entire world. No matter what anyone says, no one is making the statement that outsmarting a senator in a hearing sounds like a piece of cake. They are intelligent, they are manipulative, and they are extremely well trained in what they do.<br />
Having said that, I can still admit the members of Government have largely lost touch with the population. I can call their motives suspect, if not outrageous, and their methods even less so. I can point to the fact that career politicians are much more interested in the game of keeping their careers and their faction's power over the legislature than they are in actually doing their jobs.<br />
So, yes. Smart, no doubt. Misguided, even less doubt.

Best Answer

Governments are like companies. They're made up of individuals... Some of whom are smart and do their best ...and some of whom are incompetent *ssholes.

Best Answer

Hmmmmm? What if and I say this with a big IF. What if there truly is a ruling elite? What if you were one of the world's richest most powerful people? What if you looked a the world and saw over population? What if you saw the world's resources being gobbled up faster and faster by the masses? What if you knew the world could not support 7 billion + people? What if you felt like something had to be done to control world population and reserve the world's wealth for you and your descendants? What if you realized this years ago and what if you needed to get rid of personal freedom of the masses in order to gain a firmer control on the world's resources?<br />
Perhaps concepts like the Patriot Act (sounds harmless enough after all aren't we all patriots) was a step toward gaining control. Now suppose for a moment there was to be a world economic collapse. Suppose the world was thrown into chaos. Suppose then governments around the world had to step in clamp down on and restrict civil rights in order to restore order. Suppose, here in the US, the FEMA camps, built for natural disasters to house displaced citizens were then used as prisons for "home grown" terrorist, anarchist and criminals of society (i.e. you and me doing whatever we had to do to feed our starving children). <br />
I'm sorry but I don't I don't trust those in power. I know I sound like a conspiracy theorist but I know if I were one of them.... I'd be wanting to get rid of a few billion people who were squandering away MY STUFF! What better way than to do it under the guise of protecting us? We would just go along like sheep to slaughter.

Best Answer

I find such blind faith in government to be silly. Our government is $16 trillion in debt and going deeper to the tune of $1 trillion + every 7 months.<br />
That's strong evidence that government isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer. <br />
Why do you think that governmnet is smart?

Best Answer

LOL! Then..... the voters are stupid as well! Hahahahaha! In my country: now they think they chose the wrong one, luckily I wasn't one of them!! Lololol!

Best Answer

Smart enough to convince half the population that the poor starving workers at the GSA need more millions.

Best Answer

That may be so, but what about the people. You know, the ones that matter and have to deal with all the stupid laws they decide to make. It's all about their needs and wants and not ours.

Best Answer

Let me tell you this, you are a smart guy. One day, I'll come back to you on what you just said.

Best Answer

Why? My views aren't going to change. How can you think they are so superior? They lie and keep things from the people. We matter more than them.

Best Answer

I am not saying you need to change your views on it. I would never do that to someone. Just take my word for it, I'll come back to you and explain exactly what I mean.

Best Answer

When?

Best Answer

Hopefully soon :)

Best Answer

ROFLMFAO

Best Answer

i guess they must be just look how many of them are rich

Best Answer

Ya right!!!!

Best Answer

Papetoes.

Best Answer

The Government is what it is...It should simply be an arm of the general will.

Best Answer

People seem to judge all by the actions of a few...They are not able to look outside the box...

Best Answer