because you are meeting people who are so afraid to be themselves they think they have to be you in order for you to like her and then they think they got you so their real personality comes out.<br />
hidden agendas ar like lessons my friend... take notes learn from them and move on.

Best Answer

Absolutely, thank you

Best Answer

yup.

Best Answer

If you are dating people that are just telling you what you want to hear then you aren't dating the right people...obviously! I don't know what to tell you. I tend to date people or hang around with people that have no problem telling me that they hate what I want to do. lol Not much kissing *** or guessing involved. Hmmm...ask them to suggest something and if you like it do it if you don't tell them instead. That's easier. Some people love having people do exactly what they want with impunity. Maybe that would suit you also but you have to find someone who will just go along with you and not tell you the truth later. <br />
Okay, so I thought it out now while writing this. Tell these women if they are going to lie to begin with about how they feel & act, the only rule is that they must follow through with their agreeableness for the duration of the relationship. If they say it, it must be true forever. That should fix the problem one way or another. lol

Best Answer

Your the best, thanks for taking time writing this too :)

Best Answer

I guess the same reason guys tell women what they want to hear. Maybe they are trying to impress you too much initially. I am straight up and I will say if I like something or not. Maybe next time, don't offer up what you love but just ask their opinion first to get a truer answer before she knows what you like!

Best Answer

Well personally I will do things for the people I love that I might not particularly like. For example, my ex boyfriend liked certain things which I did not but I would do them anyway, however every so often I would say, I don't fancy that just now because of whatever the reason. <br />
Some women might agree to something if they think it will please you but haven't then worked up the courage to actually try it if it makes them uncomfortable or if they are shy or unprepared. Others might say they like the same things as you to impress you, or with the intention of getting to like it for you. I suppose it will come down to the situation and the person.

Best Answer

cuz that's how girls are, they want to like the same things you like so that you'll like them

Best Answer

I gotcha, thank you so much

Best Answer

bait. switch. bam.

Best Answer

yup, unfortunately a lot of girls do that. Then they wonder down the road why the relationship isn't working out.

Best Answer