Yes and yes. I learned my lesson and won't do it again.

Best Answer

No. Because it got me to see that I didn't need to stay married to a very sick man. If I hadn't had an affair, I would have stayed in a very f-d up marriage. I'm not happy about cheating in general because I would never do it again. I'm wise enough now not to get into situations that would make me that unhappy. But, I do not regret the fact that I had an affair. I told my husband before I had it that was going to if he didn't get his act together. He didn't. So, it really wasn't a surprise. In fact he said to me, he was surprised that I had waited so long. He knew he was so messed up that he figured I would have cheated on him years ago.

Best Answer

Yes I've cheated and I regret nothing! If the man I was with at the time wasn't an a**hole I would've been faithful. Yes I could have just left him but that's not how i do sh*t!

Best Answer

I've never cheated and never will. No regrets. I can control myself enough to put a partner's needs over my own desires and lust!

Best Answer

Yes, but what I regret is how I made my boyfriend feel, not what I did.

Best Answer