ronixcute ronixcute 18-21, F 9 Answers Aug 24 in Community

selfless and never expect anything in return

Best Answer

to me, a hero is someone who goes above and beyond; who displays extraordinary courage and strength in the face of adversity; to stands up for the little guys, who does right even in the face of criticism or opposition; a hero has guts, a hero doesn't act with pride or ego; a hero does the right thing because of how it makes him feel inside

Best Answer

Best Answer

a man who is willing to work 16 hour days so his wife can stay home and raise their children...then on his day's off spends time with his wife and children...my son and my son-in-law...men I have the deepest respect for

Best Answer

deepscar
primnproper

Best Answer

A sandwich, sometimes called a sub, depending on where you live
:):)

Best Answer

my MOM

Best Answer

That's a hard one. It shouldn't really have a definition and should just be something we believe to be a hero personally. I think my foster dad is a hero, but to others is not what a hero stereotypically is.

Best Answer

A crap ride at flamingo land

Best Answer