ronixcute ronixcute 18-21, F 9 Answers Aug 24, 2014 in Community

selfless and never expect anything in return

Best Answer

to me, a hero is someone who goes above and beyond; who displays extraordinary courage and strength in the face of adversity; to stands up for the little guys, who does right even in the face of criticism or opposition; a hero has guts, a hero doesn't act with pride or ego; a hero does the right thing because of how it makes him feel inside

Best Answer

Best Answer

deepscar
primnproper

Best Answer

A sandwich, sometimes called a sub, depending on where you live
:):)

Best Answer

my MOM

Best Answer

That's a hard one. It shouldn't really have a definition and should just be something we believe to be a hero personally. I think my foster dad is a hero, but to others is not what a hero stereotypically is.

Best Answer

A crap ride at flamingo land

Best Answer