Aunti Babz' definition of class: The ability to make anyone around you feel comfortable no matter where you are all the time

Best Answer

ARE YOU REFERRING TO MAH SHEET?!hehheee! : D

Best Answer

I feel quite comfortable around the sheet-it's the w****** I don't trust

Best Answer

Thanks for the BA-You are indeed classy

Best Answer

People who are eager to criticize without knowing the full story, people who place others in embarrassing situations by intentionally disregarding norms of behavior, people who need to put down their spouses to mak themselves look smart (they don't ).

Best Answer

You are sooooooooo right!

Best Answer

going to the Sizzler all you can eat buffet with oversized pants that have the pockets replaced with trash bags

Best Answer

Pretending to like everyone you meet and bitching about/manipulating other people against them later because you are afraid others won't approve of what you really think. (Men and women both do this, its very unattractive in women im guessing men too) Its just watching them smile in someones face then spread their hatred for them once they are gone that gets me all murderous.

Best Answer

people that have to swear cuss words when they talk in general.

Best Answer

people who try to interfere w/ my relationship w/ Jesus, the government, people who judge others, walking around barefoot, or walking around showing your underwear, it dont matter if ur black or white, male or female, showing ur drawers aint right. also people who think they are better than others, we are all equal. its what u choose to do with your life that makes u who u are. liars and users are pretty low class too. LOL,, i could go on and on, but i wont.

Best Answer

My boyfriend's daughter--what a waste of life! (He thinks so too) Unemployed, welfare fraud,severe pot head, thinks she's Paris Hilton

Best Answer

My ex in-laws.White trash.......bigots....poorly educated.......don't have much and angry,resentful if you or anybody tries to improve themselves.Afraid and cowardly to try new things.

Best Answer

abuse

Best Answer

It depends on whether you mean economically or spiritually.

Best Answer

Anything that is degrading to the body, and/or mind.

Best Answer

having more than one car on your lawn or driveway that looks as if it needs LOTS of repair work..<br />
hoping you'll get LOTS of money back on your income tax..any idiot knows you should NEVER get anything back on your income tax,,,,,,,,,that's just an interest-free loan to Uncle Sam!!<br />
Eating at fast foods more than 1 or 2 times a week....<br />
Thinking that bright colors are 'classy'.....

Best Answer