Kmade Kmade 18-21, M 6 Answers Dec 27, 2013 in Community

I don't like insincere apologies. I'd prefer to wait for them to come to their senses, and then they will say it for real. I'm the type to forgive quickly once they do. Don't like people who never apologies. Sorrys have to come from the heart. Saying it for the sake of saying it is stupid. Now.. why did you ask that question. Did your parents force you to apologise for something? or am i reading too much into your age?

Best Answer

I agree completely. I too forgive easily. The question isn't relevant to any recent experiences or anything, and since I've moved out my parents aren't overbearing ;)

Best Answer

Both sort of, some people want to assert some control by demanding something and some people want to know that you empathise and feel pain - some want both.

Empathy and caring aren't the same however. I can turn empathy on like a switch, but caring would be how I felt about the situation based on what I done in accordance to my values and beliefs and no one can really force you to apologise for that

Best Answer

I want an apology to be sincere amd from the heart. I want people to be sincere and genuine and not lie to me.

Best Answer

Sorry they got caught... Sorry someone with more power didn't take their side... Oh, they are sorry.

Best Answer

I doubt it.

Best Answer

Pretty much.

Best Answer