RunningGirl5 RunningGirl5 26-30, F 12 Answers Jul 7, 2012

I really think it depends on what, and who we are forgiving for what ever was done to us or more over what we have done...it's funny how so many people also view kindness as weakness, maybe that's why many of us are reluctant to forgive...forgiveness sets your soul free, it's better than holding on to bad feelings.

Best Answer

I believe forgiveness is a form of kindness. No one truly deserves it because we are imperfect humans, but I believe we should forgive people anyways because all humans make mistakes. Why give one person an exception to not forgive over another?

Best Answer

TOO FULL OF PRIDE...STUBBORN.. MEAN.

Best Answer

Say for example, if I were on a bus and I had a seat and you came on board and your older and standing up I would offer you my seat ( kindness). If however, I was say sexually assaulted I would neither show forgiveness nor kindness, towards the offender. I believe some acts do not deserve forgiveness nor kindness.

Best Answer

You're right, forgiveness can go hand in hand with kindness... we are told to "do justly, love mercy, and humble yourself to follow the Lord..." and it really takes all that.... but to pray for those that despitefully use us, instead of being unkind right back. Lots to learn.

Best Answer

I don't really understand your question. Could you give an example? Where have you seen this happen?<br />
But this is what comes to mind....<br />
Repenting is a kind of kindness, don't you think? Why do people always tout forgiveness/kindness but don't want to repent?

Best Answer

Because they're not idiots. You can be nice to people without forgiving them.

Best Answer

That would be pretty hard to do for me.

Best Answer

I think forgiveness is a necessary component of true kindness. If one isn't capable of forgiving, their kindness is limited. It's tricky to forgive while safeguarding against a repeat offense. Forgiving, I think, isn't acceptance of the offense though.

Best Answer

Maybe there are certain things that are unforgivable and don't deserve kindness.

Best Answer