Is it more worrying that he's a paedo, or that despite his position he knows so little about cybersecurity that he got caught?

Best Answer

Or that the police gave this op a hilarious name?

Best Answer

Torpedo! I didn't even get that. Brilliant. And also depressingly childish, but hey.

Best Answer

yes it does, there's even conspiracy theories and psychoanalytical explanations about them

Best Answer

The scariest thing (to me) was what that show "To Catch A Predator" illustrated---paedos exist in all walks of life, all occupations, everywhere.

Best Answer

And if you design a TV show entertaining enough, nobody will care that you're letting them all walk free because of cases tainted by entrapment! (I don't actually know if that ever happened, but you would think any half-decent lawyer would be able to sell that defence).

Best Answer

It happens a lot in my city, church leaders, cops, social workers, school teachers, it is sickening.

Best Answer

Yep. I'm not surprised. Its the ones you least expect.

Best Answer