ok, so i don't use my left foot to keep time in the songs i play, seeing as i use a double kick mostly. Instead I use the lyrics of the song. So i have to sing it or mouth it to keep time. I'm worried I'll end up singing in front of alot of people... Not to mention my voice is like nails on a blackboard... should i risk it??? Update: forgot to mention that some songs are quite fast and i have multiple mics around my kit...
NoctisUmbra NoctisUmbra 22-25, M 3 Answers Dec 4, 2012 in Music

Haha I sing while I play too, lol, and it does not sound good. You know, as long as you play guitar and are happy who cares if you sing! :) Risk it, I don't think you will regret it!

Best Answer

Oh crap sorry, I play the drums, that probably changes alot huh...

Best Answer

Hahaha omg I just randomly thaught it was guitar you played! Hah sorry I just woke up. Noo, sing I think you're gonna do great! :)

Best Answer

lol you're forgiven... its 20 past midnight here... Ok, thanks I'll do it

Best Answer

It's 12:30 pm here.. :)) I think you an awesome voice though, it's like I can't sing, seriously I sound like a dying elephant or something but yeah some songs I can sing and my voice actually sound a bit cool, like rap and hardrock and stuff haha ;p Even though it sometimes sounds bad I think the happiness and everything you get from singing is soo worth it! Good luck! :)

Best Answer

*have an

Best Answer

0.0 you havn't heard me sing... think of angry chmpanzees then add a kid screaming... thats me...

Best Answer

Oh.. hahah! I wish you good luck anyway, it's gonna be fine :)

Best Answer

Mime it everyone else does

Best Answer

So, we have this song called the end of night, and its quite fast lyrics-wise, so i cant not sing it and play without mistakes, what should i do then???

Best Answer

Mime... it works for the pros

Best Answer