Haha I sing while I play too, lol, and it does not sound good. You know, as long as you play guitar and are happy who cares if you sing! :) Risk it, I don't think you will regret it!

Best Answer

Oh crap sorry, I play the drums, that probably changes alot huh...

Best Answer

Hahaha omg I just randomly thaught it was guitar you played! Hah sorry I just woke up. Noo, sing I think you're gonna do great! :)

Best Answer

lol you're forgiven... its 20 past midnight here... Ok, thanks I'll do it

Best Answer

It's 12:30 pm here.. :)) I think you an awesome voice though, it's like I can't sing, seriously I sound like a dying elephant or something but yeah some songs I can sing and my voice actually sound a bit cool, like rap and hardrock and stuff haha ;p Even though it sometimes sounds bad I think the happiness and everything you get from singing is soo worth it! Good luck! :)

Best Answer

*have an

Best Answer

0.0 you havn't heard me sing... think of angry chmpanzees then add a kid screaming... thats me...

Best Answer

Oh.. hahah! I wish you good luck anyway, it's gonna be fine :)

Best Answer

Mime it everyone else does

Best Answer

So, we have this song called the end of night, and its quite fast lyrics-wise, so i cant not sing it and play without mistakes, what should i do then???

Best Answer

Mime... it works for the pros

Best Answer