My heart it feels so hurt. I drew her everything and she loves a better artist who draws better than me and lives the same country as her. I feel so used , I drew her a drawing I spent all night making and she didn't bother even commenting on it. I feel so hurt. I don't wanna live , everything is a lie , no one really does love. Everything I love goes away from me. The girl I love before left me because she decided she was a lesbian and the one before that left because it was my fault. I am so unloved , it hurts me so much. I dont have the will to get out of bed in the morning, I heart , it hurts so much. I feel like I need to cry 24/7. I feel so hurt no one loves. Why does everything I love go? I feel so hurt I feel like I need to end my life ,I feel really depressed ='(
NotActive NotActive 18-21, M 4 Answers Aug 20 in Dating & Relationships

Friend... Listen to me.... I have also been there.... When I tell you it will get better. It will get better... With age one change... We can't change the past, but we can change our future if we spend our days for it... And thus change our PERCEPTION of the past... It took all our downfalls and hurts to get from point a to point b and from b to c... Seize the day... snap out of it... and know that you are never alone... people come in and out of our lives all the time... sometimes we go months without interacting with someone... and suddenly we meet people who we carry with us for the rest of our lives.... Hope this helped... <3

Best Answer