I fed it some lunch meat... She's so tiny and adorable... I feel as fi it's my duty to care for such a harmless creature. The only problem is what I mentionned before. Mother is fine with dstrays, but I dunno. What are the risks of keeping her at least for week? Depost is like 250.. Dunno the rest really.. But we don't have that kind of money.
JeuneCirque JeuneCirque 18-21, F 3 Answers Oct 21, 2012 in Hobbies

If you can't afford to take care of it properly, you should take it to a no kill shelter...kittens usually get adopted very quickly so it would find a good home to care for it.

Best Answer

I don't trust the people of this town.. The majority are ruthless with their pets.

Best Answer

So take it the next town over, but taking it yourself and not caring for it how it needs to cared for, isn't right either.

Best Answer

But I can take good care of it.

Best Answer

Then take it in if you can take care of it....I thought in the beginning you were saying that you couldn't afford to?

Best Answer

Well, I can. It's just the deposit is really high.. So, I was asking what was the risks of sneaking her in.

Best Answer

I know lots of people that sneak their cats in to apartments to live when they aren't supposed and they are never found out. But that's a decision you need to make and if it's worth it to you or not, to pay the consequences should you get caught.

Best Answer

Ahh, yes. I've heard of people doing this.. Maybe I could get away with this.. hawh hawh.

Best Answer

Adorable black kittens make a lot of noise, it's best to find a really good home for her. She's relying on you to do so. <br />
p.s my adorable black kitten is now 17 years old.

Best Answer

I can't find her a good home.. To be honest, I only trust myself... And I'm glad to see someone actually kept theirs..

Best Answer

Oh, I chose mine. I had two up until this year. I will be devastated when she dies.

Best Answer

Ah...

Best Answer