Santana, Three Dog Night, Steely Dan, Chicago for me...I still listen to them, now with nostalgia.
bijouxbroussard bijouxbroussard 46-50, F 13 Answers May 3 in Hobbies

The Jam, The Clash, The Specials, The Police. I still listen to the first three.

Best Answer

A friend here turned me on to The Specials. I wasn't familiar with their music. :)

Best Answer

Too Much Too Young, Ghost Town, Rat Race and Do Nothing are brilliant. I saw them live at Coventry a couple of years ago, was too young when they were originally together.
I loved the late 70s British Ska revival :)

Best Answer

Well mam you have a fabulous list I must day .<br />
To simplify my answer I will say I listen to a lot from the 50's till present . <br />
So yes . Plus some .<br />
My taste has grown into a multi genre addiction.

Best Answer

I liked Elvis, Marty Robbins, ABBA, and the MOMAS & POPAS.

Best Answer

Genuwine,R kelly,Shai, janet

Best Answer

Gary Pucket and the Union Gap, Gladys Knight and the Pips, The Mommas and the Pappas, The Fifth Dimension. My musical tastes have broadened but I still love the oldies.

Best Answer

Great groups. :))

Best Answer

the eagles, the who. CCR, three dog night, elton john and i love ur other picks too. when black magic woman was released, i got the 45. as for today, mumford & sons. check out bruce cockburn if haven't. i mostly listen to what i grew up on.

Best Answer

Ben Folds Five, PJ Harvey, Liz Phair, Belle & Sebastian. I'd say my tastes have broadened a lot since then, but I still like much of the same music.

Best Answer

Pet Shop Boys, Beastie Boys, The Outfield, Wham/George Michael??? I don't listen to the same stuff now though.

Best Answer

Stones, Black Sabeth/ozzy, Eagles, Rush. I still listen to them now.

Best Answer

Classic. Like them :)

Best Answer

love them all...

Best Answer