Studmuffin11 Studmuffin11 36-40, M 9 Answers Nov 13, 2012 in Hobbies

fox news is not news.....just opinion and now they are eating crow.

Best Answer

Did you see the live Fox coverage of the election? It was ******* hilarious. Almost as good as Chris Matthew's hissy fit during the first debate.

Best Answer

Chris is cool, Fox is not

Best Answer

I respect Chris, but jesus christ! That was quite a tantrum. Rove was definitely worse, though.

Best Answer

Chris was just voicing the tantrum that most Americans were throwing because of Republican blocking techniques and lies and corruption Tantrums are good. I love the Continental Patriots for the tantrum the threw and then ran the Redcoats out of America

Best Answer

I don't think we're talking about the same tantrum. Matthews was freaking out because Obama was being a dumbass.

Best Answer

What poll are you using? That is blatantly untrue. FOX usually has more viewers tha all others combined. I don't like FOX, but look at the facts.

Best Answer

uhmmm it is true that MSNBC is about to surpass FOX see the ratings recently sometimes FOX combines daily viewership into weekly figures to skew their numbers. Plus its always the same 3 million people a week that watch FOX and they r all Republicans anyway and you lied you do like FOX cuz you are a conservative and also ehhhh you have some pretty weird sexual stuff on your profile. How old were those 2 phillipino girls you did that with cuz that may have been an illegal act by you. Typical TX Republican hypocrite "Family values"?

Best Answer

Since their average viewer is a senior citizen and the republican party is aging fast it was bound to happen sooner or later.

Best Answer

I feel certain there is an underlying thought behind this, but I don't know much about Fox and nothing about MSNBC

Best Answer