fox news is not news.....just opinion and now they are eating crow.

Best Answer

Did you see the live Fox coverage of the election? It was ******* hilarious. Almost as good as Chris Matthew's hissy fit during the first debate.

Best Answer

Chris is cool, Fox is not

Best Answer

I respect Chris, but jesus christ! That was quite a tantrum. Rove was definitely worse, though.

Best Answer

Chris was just voicing the tantrum that most Americans were throwing because of Republican blocking techniques and lies and corruption Tantrums are good. I love the Continental Patriots for the tantrum the threw and then ran the Redcoats out of America

Best Answer

I don't think we're talking about the same tantrum. Matthews was freaking out because Obama was being a dumbass.

Best Answer

Since their average viewer is a senior citizen and the republican party is aging fast it was bound to happen sooner or later.

Best Answer

I feel certain there is an underlying thought behind this, but I don't know much about Fox and nothing about MSNBC

Best Answer

fox is the best only place to get the truth

Best Answer

don't think so fox is the place you can get the real truth

Best Answer