flipper1966 flipper1966 56-60, M 9 Answers Dec 3, 2013 in Movies & TV

It's valid. Obamacare is shít.

Even liberal news sources bash it.

I like how no one cares about how MSNBC fabricates statistics and stories, like when they manipulated a segment about guns by cutting it to fit their liberal agenda.

That's ok..but god forbid fox news bashes a horrifically implemented and horribly flawed brain child of an imbecile.

Best Answer

I agree with you.

Best Answer

If they don't, who will?

Best Answer

propoganda

Best Answer

CNN has propaganda

Best Answer

They all do.

Best Answer

It's news just as much as CNN's left wing views. It's badly biased to put down right wing news and blindly accept left wing news.

Best Answer

That's a good question. I don't think it's either when I consider all news sources to be politically biased. Both sides of the fence perceive the same thing according to respective ideologies. Fox News, as over the top as it can be, simply reports on Obamacare according to what it thinks is true. Nevertheless, as well-intentioned as Obamacare was meant to be, it is a train wreck from start to finish.

Best Answer

It's owned by that bastard Murdoch, what do you think?

Best Answer

When it comes to news i usually avoid fox.

Best Answer

What news do you watch? Probably some left wing lie!

Best Answer

Faux News... The propaganda arm of the Republican Party.

Best Answer

What do you call MSNBC? CNN?

Best Answer

I call them the propaganda arm of the Democrat Party. But to be fair, the corporate news media wasn't nearly as politicized until Fox came along. I think Fox encouraged the others to choose a side. And now we have the majority of people getting most of their news from one the skewed sources.

Best Answer

Before Fox everything was slanted to the left.

Best Answer

that is a regurgitation of Rightist propaganda. Everything was actually fairly center.

Best Answer

No, there is left wing bias in most media. Don1961 is blind to that. He believes left wing bias is normal. That's sad.

Best Answer