Yea or nay?
SoulSucker SoulSucker 22-25, F 15 Answers Feb 9, 2012

YAY, you show him!!!!

Best Answer

No. He either loves you very deeply or he doesn't. You should be more concerned about whether he's hoing to be a good day to your guy's child. That's what's really important.

Best Answer

He is my daughter's child, talk about taking it slow, we have a kid together... I don't really understand his need to take it slow, he has too many women who just fall at his feet. I have just decided not to be one of those again.

Best Answer

Daughter's father***** ugh too early.

Best Answer

shrugs shoulders...sounds like game playing to me.

Best Answer

I can afford some games after the last hum drum relationship I was in.

Best Answer

That is right, frak it.

Best Answer

Yeah! Y E S Si' ahhhhHa yuppers, okiedokie, affirmative, roger that!

Best Answer

It's a good alternative to honest conversation. Unfortunately it takes longer to get to where you want to go.

Best Answer

Honest conversation is still on the table, but he wants to be intimate, but still "take it slow" which sounds like a booty call. Unfortunately, we share a child and neither of us are getting younger, so this is my best alternative.

Best Answer

I have had to tell a few girls the same thing in my youth. He's trying to tell you that you are smothering him. You don't need to play hard to get ...just give him a little space.

Best Answer

We barely talk and he seduced me, I don't know how that would qualify as smothering.

Best Answer

You might want to ask yourself why he wants to take it slow Darlin!

Best Answer

The last serious woman he was with cheated on him with all of his friends.

Best Answer

Oh ouch . . . Damn, that hurt all the way over here.

Best Answer

Yeah hurt to hear about to.

Best Answer

Too, even.

Best Answer

you shouldn't make him chase you just because he wants to take it slow, you'll chase him away.

Best Answer

Well, telling him how I really feel will chase him away, trust.

Best Answer

idk, just sayin, i told my 1st gf that and she tried to make me jeolous and stuff. Honesty is your best policy, and so much simpler.

Best Answer

I didn't say that we wouldn't be talking honestly. I just said hard to get, meaning: dates = yes, conversations = yes, kissing = no, sex = ugh, no.
I don't do petty sh!t in relationships, it's just not me.

Best Answer

Yea on the "frack", not sure if it is correct to play hard to get.....Is your guy shy or be burned hard by someone else?

Best Answer

He's burned me before.

Best Answer

Burned before....must be burning love.

Best Answer

He really just drives me crazy.

Best Answer

Yes, as long as your the fish and not the bait...

Best Answer

I'm the prize fish, baby.

Best Answer

Good, because it never turns out good for the bait...

Best Answer

Yeah, if I were the bait I would have already wriggled away.

Best Answer

Perhaps, but the best of plans mislaid..it could backfire. There is playing hard to get and there is sending mixed signals...some people are not swift enough to differentiate....choose wisely.

Best Answer