don't buy, build it yourself. it's so easy that a retard(figuratively, but maybe even slightly literally) could do it. I can give you tips, just start on newegg.com for all your hardware.

Best Answer

see my ex's brother did that. he supposedly made this bad @ss computer himself and it only cost him like $400. but that was like 6 years ago. I've been curious to try that myself since.

Best Answer

lol that's still about right. I take it you need it for a gaming application?

Best Answer

I've got to ATI RADEON 5850's, the Phenom IIx4 3.6GHz processor, 16GB of DDR3 clocked @2100MHz, and it cost me 800 to build. keep in mind, having what I built is FAR in excess.

Best Answer

Two* not to

Best Answer

i'll go on newegg right now and link you a list of **** to buy hahahaha! it's really easy, and I'm bored off my ***.

Best Answer

yeah. my husbands a lil out dated and he's been wanting a new comp. forever. so in his mind. it might as well be gaming compatible.

Best Answer

k, give me 10-20 minutes and I'll post a link for you.

Best Answer

will post in morning. wifes pissed I'm still up lol

Best Answer

And here you go.
http://secure.newegg.com/Shopping/ShoppingCart.aspx?Submit=view
these are the components I assembled for y'all. all you have to do is pick out a monitor, mouse, and keyboard, and when all the parts get there, read the instruction manuals for each product and assemble the PC. if you need help just ask, I've been building these things for a long time.

Best Answer

alienware make some awesome laptops. Anything by Dell in a desktop is ridiculously priced. They also use USA slave labour in prisons. Thats the kicker for me, no more dells.

Best Answer

I don't know much about Fragbox but I own 3 alienwares, they make an awesome computer!

Best Answer