Hey test my knowledge! Just ask for advice. I'd like to think I'm a bit wise and I love helping ppl!
KitannaJ KitannaJ 18-21, F 7 Answers Apr 11 in Dating & Relationships

How to learn to accept criticism?

Best Answer

If its not constructive criticism that's betters you then you don't have to accept it at all

Best Answer

I realize later that it was constructive.

Best Answer

Forecast says 70 degrees for tomorrow. Should I bring a sweater for my trip into New York City?

Best Answer

70 degree weather is pretty warm. I'm not a forecaster but I doubt u'll need one

Best Answer

why do girls get mad when you try to tell them how much you like them?

Best Answer

That mostly happens if they don't like you back

Best Answer

but she said she did like me.... so i told her how much she meant to me and she got mad

Best Answer

Do you think it was immoral of me to not correct the cashier when she entered my total bill lower than it should have been?

Best Answer

It would have been immoral not to tell her. I love ppl who are honest!

Best Answer

When you are easily confused in public situations. What is a good way to help with that?

Best Answer

Can I have an example of a situation please?

Best Answer

Walking in a big city and then attempting to enter a building, but not understanding which door to use.

Best Answer

That remind me! I'm the queen of pushing doors that say pull. I think these should jus be funny silly moments and not let it weigh on us at all. Just ask someone

Best Answer

Best Answer

How much are 6 free range eggs in Moldova in local currency?

Best Answer

why are people hypocrites and yet don't see that very clearly?

Best Answer

I think that depends on a lot. I find myself guilty of being one on occasions! For example I'd tell my friends not to do something then turn around n do it myself. I just see it as having your best interest n not necessarily worrying about mine

Best Answer

so sometimes its totally selfish or self preserving, I suppose. We want to look good; but we don't mind helping to make someone else look bad.

Best Answer