Would be nice but not always practical

Best Answer

During the day...nay...not during the day (or when not in public)...yay :} Don't you love when that thing comes off...ahhhhhhhhh...like that line...'let my people go' hahha :P

Best Answer

oh yeahhhhhh..... thats thing is chocking me.....

Best Answer

I can see that..................

Best Answer

yay!

Best Answer

Sounds like heaven

Best Answer

then don't u get that now....................

Best Answer

yippie ki yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

YESSSS

Best Answer

If you want droopy, saggy ****, OK.

Best Answer

I love a Female that enjoys going with out a bra-well as long as you do not look like those gals in National Geographic with teets that look like they had fed every 3rd world country in the world. The first breast I saw that were not relatives', I am from a German family and nudity was not a very HUGE issue on the farm in Summer after the work was done, well they were in the 60's, in a National Geographic of a African Female with 2 kids on her and her breasts were so abused from her life, that I actually became not that big on breasts! LOL!!! "Tube-sock teets" are not very appealing to me.<br />
I think those that stay in shape and keep the pectoral muscles toned are very nice tho! Wish I could meet a Female my age in my area with them tho!

Best Answer

Yay, yay, yay, yay, YAY!!!!!!

Best Answer

yay

Best Answer

Oh yes, especially since its summer it feels better to let them hang free.

Best Answer

I b waiting 4 that moment......................... but don't the headlights glow???

Best Answer