Do you season your eggs and w/what? Omelette-what ingredients and seasonings? Do you have meat w/it-bacon, sausage, ham, pork chop or steak?
RhodeIslandLady RhodeIslandLady 56-60, F 18 Answers Feb 16 in Community

Onions, red peppers, jalapeƱo's and cheese. After it is cooked I add a little salt and pepper too. Of course you need fried potatoes with it too. :)

Best Answer

Now you're talking. I absolutely love Jalapenos.

Best Answer

:) :) :) :)

Best Answer

I love poached eggs with salad (with some bacon in it or with runner beans). It just tastes decadent.

Best Answer

I love poached eggs w/ a multi-grain bagel.

Best Answer

That sounds great.

Best Answer

When I go out for breakfast i usually get the special - 2 eggs, 2 pancakes, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and home fries. Throw in a large cranberry juice and a cuppa coffee - YUM!

I dont have to eat again for the rest of the day

Best Answer

My husband and I do this. We share the pancakes and I usually give him the bacon.

Best Answer

When if=t comes to food, I dont play well with others. When we would go out for dinner I would order dessert and my wife would say, " I could go for a half of(whatever it was I ordered), To which I would reply, "But the dont serve half desserts! Of course i would gladly eat the other half of her dessert because that's just the kind of guy I am!

Best Answer

Good one, but what has this got to do w/what type of eggs you like???? LOL!!! :)

Best Answer

You said you and your husband shared pancakes so I told you a story about sharing

Sharing is caring, right?

Best Answer

I went out to brunch with my ex today. I had 4 pancakes, with real maple syrup and 3 sausage links :)

Best Answer

You makin me hungry again. Fried eggs on waffle. The yolk not fully cooked. Add syrup on the waffles before placing the fried egg. A little Mrs Das seasoning.

Best Answer

Good combo. What is Mrs. Das seasoning???

Best Answer

Mrs Dash original blend salt free seasoning

Best Answer

I really do not cook but, I am going out for eggs right now.

Was this subliminal or what?

No meat necessary, just the eggs and a little toast will do it.

Best Answer

French omelette! :D

Best Answer

Is a French Omelette the one w/Swiss Cheese and Dill?

Best Answer

well, normaly is cooked alone with oil/butter in a frying pan, but you can add cheese or dill too :)

Best Answer

I ordered one once at a restaurant so I was curious.

Best Answer

Vegetable Omelette = yummy hehe lol :).

Best Answer

I love a veggie omelette w/loads of veggies.

Best Answer

onions, mushrooms, bell pepper, ham, cheese

Best Answer

Ham and cheese omelette.

Best Answer

That used to be my favorite when I was younger.

Best Answer

Scrambled, Poached, Hard Boiled, Soft Boiled, Omelette and Steamed egg balls.

Except for Hard boiled, Soft Boiled and Poached eggs which I only season with pepper, I make most of my other egg recipes with shallots, green onions, cilantro, green chillies, tomatoes, spinach, turmeric, milk salt and pepper.

Best Answer

I season all the above w/Spike and Crushed Red Pepper.

Best Answer

May I ask what a steamed Egg Ball is?????? And, from what area of USA or country???

Best Answer

It's my own creation. I beat all of the above ingredients and pour the mixture into my egg poacher compartments, steam for 10-15 mins and voila! Steamed egg balls :)

Best Answer

Egg omlete with cheese, baby spinach and mushrooms. Yum!

Best Answer

That's a good one.

Best Answer

omelette, with green onion, bell pepper, cheddar cheese, and ham.

Best Answer

That sounds good.

Best Answer

all of the above. omelette i always have plain. anything added just ruins it.

Best Answer

Scrambled eggs with pepper and feta cheese mixed in- yum!

Best Answer