luis2277 luis2277 16-17, M 13 Answers Nov 16, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Math is hard.

Best Answer

Hmmmm. A love arch. Not common but you should tell her that you prefer to be friends because of what ever reason you have. Be nice. You may break her heart but it is better that way then to try to hint around it instead of saying it directly to her. Also you should ask for a girls advice. Twisting me fully isn't a good idea since I'm a dude. Don't tell friend B. He may get jealous unless you set up a plan for Friend A to like friend B because of something happening. Good luck.

Best Answer

I am Pretty sure Friend B knows XD

And he is loosing hope.

At the end, friend A it's the one who is gonna lose

Best Answer

Ok try to encourage friends b. And when friend A losses hope friend b may have a chance. I can't help you completely because I don't know you our your friends so this is the best I can do.

Best Answer

I don't know, but once you solve that one, you have the key to answering 40% of the questions on the LSAT.

Best Answer

no wonder i couldnt pass it

Best Answer

I think my mind just blew up

Best Answer

Find new friends

Best Answer

Friend A- female

Best Answer

stop being the stuffing in the sandwich.........confess it to them.......

Best Answer

Talk it out with each of the individuals simultaneously, in as calm a manner as you can.

Best Answer

If you don't like her then you should try getting her to hook up with Friend Homie.

Best Answer

That's what friend B Tried to do but ... didn't work

Best Answer

Why doesn't she like him?

Best Answer

who knows >.>

Best Answer

Wow .. who can follow that?

Best Answer

I was limited to what I could write .__.

Best Answer

Don't complicate your life. Spend time with whatever friends you like ... don't worry so much what other people think.

Best Answer

Likes aside, is A hot?

Best Answer

She is pretty ... But I am kinda of bicurious ... Soo... Idk what to think.. Both friend A and B are cute thoe

Best Answer

Ménage à trois.

Best Answer

.__. ********* ... I'll think about it XD

Best Answer