stop walking... enjoy the high.. go to sleep

Best Answer

try flying... it'll work.

Best Answer

Okay so let me get this straight. You didn't feel good, so your friend gave you 4 pills..4 pills of what? If it's tylenol or aspirin or something..then you should know WAY better than to take 4. The dose amount says take 2 every 4 hours on the bottle..you couldn't have felt that awful to take 4 pills of any kind and if you did, you should've just made a doctors appointment.<br />
So now you're saying about to faint because you got high, you're now walking around at night and you're about to faint..really, that's your fault. Maybe you should've just laid down and slept instead of taking medication and now, you're probably going to be sick for the next couple days depending on the strength of the pills she or he gave you. I'm sorry, but that was really dumb.

Best Answer

Drink some water and lay in bed. Don't take a shower or do anything. Just sleep if you can, or listen to music if you can't

Best Answer

What happens if I do take.a shower

Best Answer

not really safe, and dont listen to these fools they probably never have done pills in there life

Best Answer