I'm not the one who's annoyed her, but i don't know what has. The reason she gave was really weird and un like her. I just want to help, even if it just means sitting and listening to her. But what would be a good way to get her to start talking? She's away at the moment and so i can only use facebook or skype. I thought maybe skype would be better so that she could actually talk to me but what'd you think? what's your opinion
Iamjustsotiredofitall Iamjustsotiredofitall 18-21, M 5 Answers Apr 30 in Community

I been in that situation. I think you said ask her directly, if anything is wrong? or if she upset with you?<br />
Hopefully she'll explain the situation, and if they was a mistake from your part, you can apology and all should be forgiven. If she decides not to tell you, best to let her deal with her own issues, and probably taking her frustration out on you, and nothing personal.

Best Answer

Leave her alone.

Best Answer

Sometimes just sitting and NOT expecting her toshare or discuss anything is what will help

Best Answer

At least she gave a reason. That is something. *grimaces* You are a kind man. Give her words, kind friend. Tell her how you feel. PM on facebook then. She won't skype about this. Just try.

Best Answer

Leave her alone till she's ready

Best Answer