I have a best guy friend. While we were texting he said something that got me upset and I fear that I lashed out at him. He's a pretty forgiving person but as he's one of my best friends, I feel like I should make it up to him. Is there any ideas on how I could make him feel better? I already apologized, also.
TheSimpsons8 TheSimpsons8 18-21, F 8 Answers Dec 29, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Uh either apologize or give him some space?

Best Answer

I've already apologized. And I'm trying to give him some time to cool off.

Best Answer

Tell him Your sorry, you were having a bad day, you could never be angry with him and offer to take him out to lunch....

Best Answer

I already apologized. Thank you, I will.

Best Answer

He's your friend. You should know him well enough to know the right thing to do.

Best Answer

I know I just want some ideas on how to make it up to him.

Best Answer

You could ask him too.

Best Answer

That's a great idea! Thanks, I will :)

Best Answer

First, Just try talking to him; Second, Ask for Forgiveness

Best Answer

Thanks. I've done both.

Best Answer

If he a good friend and the 2 of you hang out sometimes, offer to take him to a movies or something the 2 of you do for fun... let him know, you're picking up the tab...

Best Answer

That's a great idea! I should see about the movies thing. Thank you!!

Best Answer

Great. I'm glad you cherish lasting friendship... Good friend are difficult to come by these days....Stay Encourage...

Best Answer

Just let it drop and give it some time. No reason to keep on bringing it up if you have apologized and he accepted it.

Best Answer

Well he is the one messaging me so I'd say that's a good sign. Thanks.

Best Answer

Congratulations! If you ever want my 2 cents, just contact me and I'll try my best to help you.

Best Answer

try apologizing again

Best Answer

I've literally apologized like four times lol. But thanks.

Best Answer