She is a friend of my ex and has gone through her own break up. Tried texting and calling for a couple of days. She was always a flirt and a jokester when I knew her. I've flirted with her for years (in fun but She is very attractive). Don't think She's not answering because She is embarrassed or anything...not much embarrasses her. Should mention She was heavily into bdsm at one time with her now ex but both got out of the life several years ago and as far as I know never looked back. Had a couple of kids and leading a very Christian life. Really thought it was just a joke but as the day approaches, not so sure.
gomenasai gomenasai 51-55, M 6 Answers Jan 27, 2013

hmmmmm...she prob isn't responding because she's already given you all of the information that you need...she doesn't want to talk abt it, she just wants you to show up...

OR, it is a horrible joke and that would be awful.

Best Answer

I guess the only way to know is to show. If you're game for something to happen, it can't hurt to turn up. Unless the location and time is such that just being there would put you in a compromising position, then you don't risk much by checking it out. If she's had second thoughts, or was just pulling your chain, you turn up, find she's not there, and you have your answer. No harm done. I guess if you get far fetched, if she's a real prankster, she could be setting you up for some kind of embarrassing practical joke. But if you come prepared for that unlikely possibility (e.g. don't turn up to the location stark naked for the cameras) I can't see how you have much to lose by taking the chance. You might have a lot to gain. Your call, of course.

Best Answer

Sure, I show . . . it to my husband. And then we snicker together. My friends seriously know better than to try crap like this.

Best Answer

yes u should show

Best Answer

In what way is the photo risqué?

Best Answer

Naked butt looking over her shoulder. Took it on her phone (can see the phone) in a full length mirror.. Nice butt though..lol.

Best Answer

I'd think I'd show but follow prprognosticat's advice. And I would keep the picture.

Best Answer

Ya, if it was 10 years ago, I would totally think it was a joke... But now....don't know..

Best Answer

Like if there is no tets or phone respond, why show up? I would not.

Best Answer