aliahzkrh aliahzkrh 13-15, F 14 Answers May 15 in Community

friends come and go, but family you stuck for ever

Best Answer

The relationships you choose are stronger than the relationships you are provided. It depends on circumstance though.

Best Answer

depending on the kind of family you have, friends may be more important than family. to me, family is there with you, through everything, and they show their support for you and they act in your best interests, not their own.

Best Answer

Depends on who your friends and family are.

Best Answer

Family is everything. If they mistreat you, then it has a greater effect than if a friend is rude to you. If they love you, it's a stronger network of support than that of friends.

Best Answer

my case is opposite, family is my priority.

Best Answer

When going gets really tough...it is your family that will be with you through thick and thin...friends come and go :)

Best Answer

if you have a family who are ******** then yes friends are more important. otherwise family certainly are.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Best Answer

Best Answer