ozboybrian ozboybrian 26-30 5 Answers May 30 in Community

those arent real friends then

Best Answer

Agreed. I was just going through a rough time and I feel I had more support on EP than anywhere else. I will always remember those that were there for me.

Best Answer

I didn't mind that so much as when I was going through a rough patch and a couple of them started to give unsolicited advice, even though they weren't doing much better. One got a big settlement from an auto accident and acted as though she earned it. The other demanded money back from an investment he made in my business when he knew I was injured and couldn't work. I had to sell a key piece of equipment to get him off my back, putting me out of business. They each later, separately, came at me with a self-righteous attitude. People like that I can live without.

Best Answer

Then you should live without them.

Best Answer

I do. I breathe easier, and every day is a little brighter.:-)

Best Answer

I mean. They're like your best pal when their life isn't going the way they want but when things start going good for them they seem to have no use for you anymore.

Best Answer

Fair weather friends

Best Answer