aoife31 aoife31 31-35, F 6 Answers May 19, 2011

Yep. Same as love.

Best Answer

Friendships work both way but at times they may seem like a deadend street. Because, if you are friends with someone for a long time, you will have times when one of you doesn't function as well. Tolerance for these times is one of the ingredients for long term friendships. If it's a good, healthy, friendship, it will balance out in the long run.

Best Answer

I think we all have our own definition of friendship. There are some people I like who don't return those feelings, and there are people who like me but I don't really care for. Then there are friends who both share a mutual liking for each other. I only consider the latter example to be a true friend, but there isn't really a word for the first two types. There are one way relationships, but whether you call that friendship or not is up to you.

Best Answer

The first two types are called "acquaintances".

Best Answer

The friends I like the best are the ones who inconvenience me the least. Those have been the ones that have lasted the longest.

Best Answer

would nt life be simple if that was true........................

Best Answer