and we use to share alot with each other everything. but 3 days befor he said something to me. which was not acceptable. he make fun of something from which i really got hurt and i shouted at him. now i have got really restless by not talking to him. although he msz me thrice and call me thrice on one day. but i dint reply to that. after that no msz n calls from his side.i m desperately waiting for his one single msz. my ego is not allowing me to msz him as i was not wrong on my part at all. really dont knw what to do?? i am confused whether i am really imp. in his life or not??
whyimalone whyimalone 22-25, F 7 Answers Jun 1, 2012

you're confused because you have blind convictions and are too proud to do what you know you should have done, and thats call him. who cares who is right. you don't have to concede. if being right is more important than being wise then intelligence is over rated. it seems rather heartless to me, but then again i dont know what he made fun of. get over it. friendships shouldnt be destroyed by pride or ego. they are really too priceless. we all have room to grow; all of us, and we should need each other through this life because, whether you know it or not, it's not getting easier.

Best Answer

Up to you to decide what's more important, being right or being happy.

Best Answer

tick tock. how long you going to be a stubborn a$$? tell us what he said or your a drama queen.

Best Answer

Man are you a mean sob

Best Answer

All i can say is good luck to you,please don't let the 1st two guys who answered your question make you think less of men,i for one am nothing like them,

Best Answer

run

Best Answer