." Do you agree or disagree and what do you think this says about society?
Tanjerine Tanjerine 22-25, F 25 Answers Aug 21, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Its an interesting issue.. my problem is i would be destined to meet an obese serial killer...

Best Answer

Sounds accurate. Men are superficial and women have legit worries.

Best Answer

That's a lot of it in a nutshell. There's a famous quote by Margaret Atwood, when she asked a male friend what men fear most from women, it was "being laughed at". When she asked women what they fear most from men, it was "being killed". Puts it in perspective.

Best Answer

Think about it. Statistically most serial killers are men. Women are also more physically vulnerable than men. So its prudent to worry about meeting a crazy person. As for the men who are "afraid" of meeting fat women, there is little to say. They are emotionally infantile and should live in their Mom's ba<x>sement and play video games rather than venturing forth to annoy women.

Best Answer

Which is funny because many women are fascinated by serial killers.

Best Answer

Many people are in general. It isn't a woman's fascination.

Best Answer

Thats true but the majority that are are in fact women....

Best Answer

"In fact"? Do you have some statistics from some sort of serial killer fascination study?

Best Answer

There is at least 100 lifetime movies every week on the subject. Thats proof enough. :P

Best Answer

Do you really think most women watch lifetime movies?

Best Answer

Lol well got to be more women then men. I hope..

Best Answer

I know as many men who watch lifetime movies as I do women, possibly more. Not very many from either gender, as those movies are awful, but nonetheless.

Best Answer

I disagree. Both genders are capable of being shallow jerks and serial killers.

Best Answer

I would be delighted to meet a serial killer :)

Best Answer

Well if they get married she'll get fat anyways right? lol

Best Answer

I can tell you from experience that there are exceptions to the rule, as her turning out to be fat was not high on my list of worries.

Best Answer

That sounds about right.

Best Answer

It would be good if women had that fear more, a woman who lived a couple of miles from me got murdered on her first date with a man she had met online on a dating site, he wanted to steal her car & got caught.

Best Answer

No... men are afraid of meeting a trap.

Best Answer

Unless they polled everyone around the world, their statistics are skewed their point of view. Beleive me, I took a statistics class; not hard to do. Statistics LIE!

Best Answer

It's a quote, not a statistic.

Best Answer

If it is just what One person said, Not all men think that.

Best Answer

Wow, could be true but doesn't say too much good about us does it. Women are neurotic and men are shallow. Hummm, not agreeing with that on either point. There are some very good people out here to date. Just my thoughts.

Best Answer

that most people lie on those dating sites

Best Answer

Lol...no way! Is that real?

Best Answer

If that's true, men are ******* idiots.

Best Answer

Hey!

Best Answer

Except for you!

Best Answer

Not much about society, says a lot about how much people believe what is written in a profile on a dating site.

Best Answer

agree .

Best Answer

I guess that's what the mainstream media programmed us to believe.

Best Answer