iozefina iozefina 18-21, F 9 Answers Nov 22, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

No..not really.. Its just that your a ****.

Best Answer

I have never had a problem with women being emotional or needy.

Best Answer

Yes, but I don't mind at all. its part of the attraction!

Best Answer

Not a man, but I would say men don't usually feel like a women is too emotionally attached or needy from the beginning unless she is constantly seeking his attention. You have to keep at least some distance and give some time especially in the beginning, and I think most women understand that by their 20's. Besides, when a man really loves a woman I think that "wanting his attention" feels like he's the king instead of like an annoyance. But that's just my opinion.

Best Answer

BUT, an experience or two I've had where the woman wasn't SEEKING attention all the time from the beginning, from too too too early on (as if there's ever a good time for this one) they started absorbing my interests, even if they were against their interests before; liking my music, movies, clothes, sex acts --even forsaking that she didn't have those style or even hated them before. When it was too much to overcome eventually they would try to talk me out of that thing (esp. music style; how can you stand...) It was like they were absorbing my tastes, or trying to become me, the ultimate level of appreciation. I did at times with one, in that early phase, say "please don't obsess over me, you won't like it and you'll wear out on me." She lived far enough away that she could keep doing it but reduce the amount I saw of it. Sorry so long.

Best Answer

From a woman's point of view, I STILL think we are X)

Best Answer

maybe I'm attracted to independent women, but that's never happened personally to me so I would say, no.

Best Answer

Not all of them....just the emotionally insecure do that..

Best Answer

Well, not all. Some do get WAY too emotionally attached from the beginning, and some seem to never get attached quite enough. BUT that's the women I encounter.

Best Answer