and yet these same people see nothing wrong with our US military slaughtering innocent children by the thousands in the Middle East. I'm really curious to know why the double moral standard?
Dragonhermit Dragonhermit 36-40, M 5 Answers Dec 16, 2012 in Hobbies

I'm pretty sure that the second number is overinflated. The world we live in is a very small place these days. And as much as I hate that the US military remains out of court for their various war crimes, the murdering of children in any number would be a very difficult thing to cover up - even for the US government.<br />
PS: the gun-related moral standpoints in the United States of America have always been ambiguous at best, and downright hypocritical at worst. Don't beat yourself about it as long as your own morals aren't in this majority.

Best Answer

they're the same people?

Best Answer

That is inaccurate

Best Answer

KANDAHAR, Afghanistan, March 11, 2012 - US soldiers kill 16 innocents, including 9 children: Drone strikes from June 2004 to September 2012 responsible for the deaths of 885 Pakistani civilians, including 176 children - Bureau Of Investigative Journalism: April, 2010, US military opens fire on a market place in New Baghdad, Iraq, killing dozens of innocent civilians, including 2 journalists from Reuters. There are hundreds of these stories, if only one where to quit hiding their head in the sand and read them.

Best Answer