imho the northwestern states are the worst only because of the fact it rains alot, but what's your opinion.
BloodrayneMonster BloodrayneMonster 22-25, M 10 Answers Jun 7, 2012

East coast.....<br />
And the northwest states don't rain as much as everyone is lead to believe(maybe our ads are working)..:) Except for Portland that is....

Best Answer

winters in NYC are not as brutal as the ones in say Denver, but i know what you mean by the humidity, if u aint got aircon ur pretty ******

Best Answer

Nebraska

Best Answer

what's wrong with Nebraska

Best Answer

Tornadoes, rain, thunderstorms, hail....and during the winter snow, wind chills... and it seems that the weather changes at a moments notice

Best Answer

Oh don't forget temps over 100 degrees with a humidity factor of close to 100%.... that makes for real lousy summers

Best Answer

tornadoes and thunderstorms are awesome despite being destructive. and ive never actually been to Nebraska during winter

Best Answer

Wisconsin, Wyoming, the Dakotas, Minnesota, Iowa.

Best Answer

Kansas.

Best Answer

How could it be anything but Alaska ? Most of the state is covered in snow !

Best Answer

The central states, or plains states are the worst... But now that I think about it, the coastal states get a beating too.

Best Answer

which coast, east or west

Best Answer

southeastern, I'm unfamiliar with weather issues on the west coast... Earthquakes and wildfires aren't exactly weather issues.

Best Answer

actually wildfires can be the result of severe drought or prolonged days where its 108F

Best Answer

I think New Mexico would be one of my top candidates

Best Answer

I would think Alaska, for obvious reasons.

Best Answer

supercold and miles and miles of tundra?

Best Answer

Pretty much. :)

Best Answer

Kansas ..lol

Best Answer