What-the-****. This is getting ridiculous. Tell her not to **** in your mouth. How can you be addicted to drinking urine-its toxic -our body expels it for a reason-just dont think it is healthy and it is making you CCCRRRAAZZZYYYY. I would feel like a fuckwit, not nervous and submissive. Hope my advice is valuable.

Best Answer

Two consenting adults, don't worry!

Best Answer

why do you feel nervous and helpless? it's a little off the chain to me, but if you enjoy it, then go for it. that's the only thing that matters really; if you like it.

Best Answer

just enjoy it ,it wont hurt you and mine will do it occasionally but not often enough

Best Answer

Is this a 3 ring circus, or a love affair?

Best Answer

Maybe you could return the favor sometime and not feel so submissive.

Best Answer

Sorry, But that is some ****** up ****!

Best Answer

You lucky bastard, I'd love to have my wife pee in my mouth!!!

Best Answer

Whatever floats your boat (and hers too). I just think it's nasty. Sorry.

Best Answer

Well, you do realize that drinking human pee is toxic. I suggest for your health, you cut it out, or minimize it. <br />
And talk to her about it. You need to be open to her (tell her what you tell us.) Remember, communication is the key to a healthy relationship.

Best Answer

if you like it and addicted, so where is the question.<br />
you love doing that then it's ok, and if you want somthing too ask her, to do it with/for you.<br />
or you don't want that at all ?

Best Answer

Yes!!! enjoy it. i wish i had that!!!

Best Answer

Good. But I taste my wife poop also.

Best Answer