What-the-****. This is getting ridiculous. Tell her not to **** in your mouth. How can you be addicted to drinking urine-its toxic -our body expels it for a reason-just dont think it is healthy and it is making you CCCRRRAAZZZYYYY. I would feel like a fuckwit, not nervous and submissive. Hope my advice is valuable.

Best Answer

Two consenting adults, don't worry!

Best Answer

Go with the flow (so to speak)!

Best Answer

why do you feel nervous and helpless? it's a little off the chain to me, but if you enjoy it, then go for it. that's the only thing that matters really; if you like it.

Best Answer

just enjoy it ,it wont hurt you and mine will do it occasionally but not often enough

Best Answer

Is this a 3 ring circus, or a love affair?

Best Answer

Maybe you could return the favor sometime and not feel so submissive.

Best Answer

Sorry, But that is some ****** up ****!

Best Answer

You lucky bastard, I'd love to have my wife pee in my mouth!!!

Best Answer

Whatever floats your boat (and hers too). I just think it's nasty. Sorry.

Best Answer

Well, you do realize that drinking human pee is toxic. I suggest for your health, you cut it out, or minimize it. <br />
And talk to her about it. You need to be open to her (tell her what you tell us.) Remember, communication is the key to a healthy relationship.

Best Answer

if you like it and addicted, so where is the question.<br />
you love doing that then it's ok, and if you want somthing too ask her, to do it with/for you.<br />
or you don't want that at all ?

Best Answer

Yes!!! enjoy it. i wish i had that!!!

Best Answer

Good. But I taste my wife poop also.

Best Answer