I don't wanna brag, but I think the best beer is Dutch beer. German comes second in my opinion
Nuella Nuella 22-25, F 20 Answers May 11, 2012

USA,Colorado micro brewries

Best Answer

Yep and I feel like I live in heaven somedays.

Best Answer

seriously Colorado microbrews rock what's your fave?

Best Answer

i'm a wine and cocktail person :D i do enjoy Blue Moon Belgium White Beer

Best Answer

I only knew Hoegaarden as white Beer, never heard of Blue moon, but I'm looking it up

Best Answer

Belgium is on top. Liked the "real ales" of england. Murphy's Stout in Ireland. Won't drink most Amer. beers. Do like the micro brews of the Northwest US, especially around Portland

Best Answer

Belgium of course

Best Answer

I live in colorado therefore I am a loyal to the colorado micro breweries, however if I was to give homage to a country that creates the best beer it would be belgium, hands down.

Best Answer

I'm not a beer drinker, but my friends who are RAVE about German beer... and Irish Guinness.

Best Answer

I like Bass bitter, But my all time favorite was the Great Northern Exchange Micro brewery in Missoula MT. Oh...have to confess...that I really like Killian's red, even though it's made by Coors

Best Answer

Well, it varies depending on what you're after.<br />
Lager - the Germans are pretty obsessive about theirs but good ones can be found in any country in Europe if you can sort them out from the dreck. <br />
Strong lager - Belgium used to be the place but it's a bit stagnated ideas-wise. The place the cognoscenti are talking about is currently Luxembourg.<br />
Ale - UK, in particular England. Ten years ago I would have said that no other country in the world produced bitter or IPA and I never understood why. In the rest of the world you could normally only buy Guinness or lager/golden ale. Nowadays certain microbreweries have taken up the challenge and the range overseas is growing. Still, every foreign visitor to England who has any interest in beer becomes a convert and fills their luggage for the journey home. <br />
Canada/USA - there are good individual producers if you know where to find them, but the beers available nationwide are generally poor. Don't get me wrong, most mass produced beers of Europe are just as poor, but they have the better stuff to balance it out. So far this hasn't happened across North America

Best Answer

Australia (not Foster's)

Best Answer

I'm with stepping up on this, Belgium has the best! If you haven't yet discovered the delights of a Belgian Trappist beer, you really haven't had a good one!

Best Answer

Micro- nesia ... I think the best is ripped, dripped right in your grandfathers garage...

Best Answer

Canada...but then again, I may be biased! :-)

Best Answer

ooo we do have some mighty good craft beers in Canadaland. But then again USA has Samual Admas, the greatest Beer I have ever had.

Best Answer

Germany, Austria, Czech for lagers and 'beer', UK for ales and stouts, UK microbreweries are a class in their own right for beers. On a side note, America regularly gets thumped for it's crap beers and deservedly so too if you buy the mass produced stuff BUT America has it's own microbreweries and they produce some cracking stuff.. and I'm not joking.

Best Answer

I agree with you there you can't beat craft beers. As I stated above Samual Adams is an awesome beer and I think they still maintain their "craft" status.

Best Answer

sweet, glad to hear that :)

Best Answer

Germany by a country mile.

Best Answer

Canada.....i've been to Europe.......tastes like watered down p3e

Best Answer