Why is it that certain things (quietly, quietly) ring true to every culture on earth? Is it a trick of our chemical complexity and evolutionary drives? Or is it a distorted echo of something far deeper than the universe itself? It's somewhere in those things... the need for love, the need for dignity, for belonging, for kindness, generousity, the human spirit - some seemingly weak person - overcoming against all odds...<br />
I don't see it at all in selfishness, corporate greed, popularity, power of the strong, might, fame, success, money, acquisition...

Best Answer

ahh but i have already told you! He has set eternity in the hearts of men, dear one:) (beautifully stated, as per usual, abstraction....it is what pablo neruda would likely term an "infinite ache"~and an infinite ache is definitely in"corporated" in the music you respond well to)

Best Answer

Beautifully said.
You read Neruda? I love his work. I memorised 'aqui en la isla' when i was learning spanish.

Best Answer

looooove neruda:) one of my top three

Best Answer

The other two being...?

Best Answer

probably sylvia plath and lord byron or walt whitman arghh cant choose

Best Answer

no no maybe e.e.cummings!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

Best Answer

I am same with all. I am all and each.

Best Answer

beautiful

Best Answer

From hither comes my meaning, when not from thither and yon ;-)

Best Answer

oh, you mean..from arkansas?

Best Answer

Or from any of the other 20 something states I've lived in ;-)

Best Answer

are you a fugitive?

Best Answer

Not that I'm aware of...although I haven't gone back to a couple of those states to check :-D lol

Best Answer

hahaha...then you really do have a problem if you keep choosing unavailable women...you could just hop a plain and make them available at any moment, it seems!

Best Answer

plane*

Best Answer

Not so much. When I left AR I just drove around the country for a few years making my way as a cook, looking for a place that felt like home. Between that and the travelling I did with dad as a child I've been coast to coast and border to border...finally found home out here in Cali :-)

Best Answer