The news does a good job of that

Best Answer

Gee, you mean the sos that's been going on since 1948?

Best Answer

Do human lives hold less value as the years go on then?

Best Answer

That may be your opinion, but I don't agree with it.
Palestine can have peace anytime it wishes.

Best Answer

People need to learn to differentiate hamas to the Palestinian population which is actually child dominated, Palestine has no army, and a country that holds more dominance is surely more capable of holding peace. They say its defence but putting the missiles aside how are the ground invasions defence? The blockade of water and medical help. Thats inhumane regardless of religion, nationality race whatever. Its disgusting to think that a country highly populated with children is a country that gets accused of being terrorists?

Best Answer

Hamas is the only protection Palestine have. If someone bombed your country would you sit by and except the air to be your defence?

Pft, please stop quoting the very reason why thousands are dying. Hypocrisy. I too can give quotes from people, you're not proving anything but your incapability to speak for yourself.

You wanted a discussion right? Stop sourcing a politician of all people. When was the last time a politician gave a damn about human lives? I take it you're not known to how politicians play games.

Best Answer

So all Palestine has to do is accept the peace, and it will need no protection.

Best Answer

Again, you're failing to see my point palestinians are not in control of Hamas. The fight is with hamas not the palestinian population.

Do you really think a country suffering significantly would want more?

Best Answer

Are you saying the Hamas is holding the country hostage? That the Palestinians are allowing the Hamas to fight?

Best Answer

*comments*

Best Answer

Gah, you rebel!

Best Answer

Hehe.

Best Answer