Sleeplessinla Sleeplessinla 41-45 17 Answers Sep 17, 2011

Show them in and start showing them all the items in your house that you'd like to sell.

Best Answer

And play stupid when he tries to explain that he is the one selling things.

Best Answer

I like this, I might actually have to try this.

Best Answer

My hubby always answered the sort in his underwear, stroking his nipple and said "you ever made love to a man?". Works evertime.

Best Answer

call my dog who's name is "Bitehim"! "Bitehim" !

Best Answer

I was going to say naked but since that's already been said how about answering the door wearing some hardcore fetish gear. Or perhaps answer the door wearing the Borat bathing suit (if you don't know it look it up.)

Best Answer

Hard core fetish gear?
That could get you put on the Mormons do not knock list. (oh yes they have one.)

Best Answer

discuss how you were accused of sexually assaulting salesmen, but you found it was perfectly legal since they were on your property. (its complete bs, but it might work)

Best Answer

stop the sex part

Best Answer

No hablo ingles... Meh..

Best Answer

That would not work in LA as a lot of people speak Spanish.
How would you say it in Mixtican?
That might work.

Best Answer

Hmm Je parlez le frances... Non- je ne pas parlez le anglais! Zut!

Best Answer

I want to know how to say it in that weird Aborigine language that uses clicks. That would be funny.

Best Answer

*Click* click CLICKKKK *LOop Click- Looop loop lop :)

Best Answer

Get rid of the door.

Best Answer

Invite him in and then hand him some 7th Day Adventist pamphlets. Stare into his eyes and say God loves you.

Best Answer

Answer the door with your hand down your pants, and a pained look on your face.

Best Answer

invite them in and try to get them to join your strange bizarre made up satanic cult.. offer them some goat blood to drink...

Best Answer

So having said Goat blood dripping from my mouth while answering the door would be a plus?

Best Answer

Open the door with the security chain on. Tell them, "You'll have to get a warrant if you want to search the place. I know my rights." Then close the door.

Best Answer

How about a recording of an extremely loud dog barking in the background? I could look back into the room and say, "Down Killer!"

Best Answer

shotgun! whoooaaaahhh! :p

Best Answer

Wire your door bell / letter box to 110 volts ... painful yet fun to watch.

Best Answer

220 would be pushing it.

Best Answer

Shut ythe door as you tell the mthat you need to just go get something from the stove. Then don't go back.

Best Answer

and every time he re knocks on the door you pretend like it is the first time you answered the door and he has to start over.

Best Answer

Open the door nude.

Best Answer

Answer the door naked if you're brave enough!

Best Answer

Not bad.

Best Answer