gifted131 gifted131 31-35, M 5 Answers Nov 20, 2012 in Community

I voted for obama and was happy he won only because I really dislike Romney....Ad I am all of a sudden a liberal haha It happens.

Best Answer

I am registered Independent---meaning I have my own mind

Best Answer

Nothing funny about it. About the only thing conservatives hate more than each other is everyone else.

Best Answer

Do you think they hate more than liberals ?

Best Answer

Obama has power.

Best Answer

That is not answering my question, And of course he has power, its the abuse of it that I do not like.

Best Answer

That's your problem.

Best Answer

yes it is, And the rest of americans who work and try to feed there kids.

Best Answer

LOL, they're the ones that voted him into office.

Best Answer

I really doubt that. I am pretty shure it was the people who are rich, and the 46 mil. getting something for nothing.

Best Answer

Democracy ain't perfect, but we never had to build a wall to keep them in.

Best Answer

LMAO yes. Conservatives Hate the hell out of liberals.

Best Answer

And anyone who doesn't agree with them is a lazy pinko commie looking for a free lunch.

Best Answer

I agree with neither, I am not into 50s era lifestyle, and not into supporting those who will not support themselves. I have not heard anyone hate me for supporting gay marriage, Yet liberals seem to be violent against me for not supporting obamacare.

Best Answer

Republican states collect the lion's share of entitlements. I'd say your anger is misdirected. Tell them to simply return the money.

Best Answer

I am in illinois, very dem. And we get alot more entitlements than most, The fed even had to help us pay our debt, only state to not pay on time, obama came from here, and were 2nd highest in debt.

Best Answer

Move to one those impoverished republican states. At least then you'll be with like minded people.

Best Answer

So your saying i am a republican becouse i do not like obama ? that was my ? to start with, why not say yes? I vote dem mostly, But i also like to have libraries and schools above 42nd in the nation.

Best Answer

Then move to a wealthy democrat state or whatever because blaming Obama for you're state's poverty is a waste of time. Suck it up. Be the man.

Best Answer