NedKelly1 NedKelly1 56-60, M 11 Answers Nov 8, 2011

Nah, just footpath rage ... Wait a minute ... There IS no footpath rage ... Get out and walk people !

Best Answer

Sure. Some guy was honking at me and giving me dirty looks. I wasn't doing anything wrong, either. He was clearly in a hurry to get nowhere, so I flipped him off.

Best Answer

Yes, we have all made mistakes while driving but when someone overreacts I just smile and wave and drive away thinking that they are upset and I am fine so what they did was not really useful. Remember the right lane is for driving and the left lane is for passing!

Best Answer

I walk very slow since I'm a stoner, and I've had a couple people do a burnout and take off inches from me lol, some people just can't be patient with us stoners.

Best Answer

I drive like an Octogenarian, any one stuck behind me will just have to wait

Best Answer

Not a victim of road rage but road jackasses. This morning in fact.

Best Answer

yes and more often the perpertrater

Best Answer

Yes.<br />
Most of the time from Reliant Robin owners.

Best Answer

Ha ha.

Best Answer

a victim... yes I have been on the receiving end of a "bird" and a few choice words...<br />
I have also been one who has .. lets say.. been a bit annoyed with another driver. Usually just drive on tho... have given "the look" before tho.. you know.. the look that says...You dufus.. wtf is up your @ss!! :)

Best Answer

I live in New Jersey, road rage capital of the world. What do YOU think? :P

Best Answer