NedKelly1 NedKelly1 56-60, M 11 Answers Nov 8, 2011

Nah, just footpath rage ... Wait a minute ... There IS no footpath rage ... Get out and walk people !

Best Answer

Sure. Some guy was honking at me and giving me dirty looks. I wasn't doing anything wrong, either. He was clearly in a hurry to get nowhere, so I flipped him off.

Best Answer

Yes, we have all made mistakes while driving but when someone overreacts I just smile and wave and drive away thinking that they are upset and I am fine so what they did was not really useful. Remember the right lane is for driving and the left lane is for passing!

Best Answer

I walk very slow since I'm a stoner, and I've had a couple people do a burnout and take off inches from me lol, some people just can't be patient with us stoners.

Best Answer

I drive like an Octogenarian, any one stuck behind me will just have to wait

Best Answer

Not a victim of road rage but road jackasses. This morning in fact.

Best Answer

yes and more often the perpertrater

Best Answer

Yes.

Most of the time from Reliant Robin owners.

Best Answer

Ha ha.

Best Answer

a victim... yes I have been on the receiving end of a "bird" and a few choice words...

I have also been one who has .. lets say.. been a bit annoyed with another driver. Usually just drive on tho... have given "the look" before tho.. you know.. the look that says...You dufus.. wtf is up your @ss!! :)

Best Answer

I live in New Jersey, road rage capital of the world. What do YOU think? :P

Best Answer