Not because your choice of use them NO. Because someoneelse mix the drug with your drinks at a bar or party¿? and then abuse you., should go to prison I agree, BUT these "kind of abuse" its often ignore.,,.
ccatt ccatt 36-40, F 13 Answers Jun 16, 2009

No but I know people who have. It's the worst type of abuse and should be prosicuted to the fullest extent. People who use those drugs on people are cowards and sick. They need to be removed from society.

Best Answer

NO!....I stay away from clubs!<br />
CAPITAL PUNISHMENT should be re..instated1

Best Answer

I think the law should change that someone who willingly 'intoxicates' anyone has committed forcible rape by default whether any sexual contact happens or not. The key as many have stated is proving who/when/how.

Best Answer

i think that someone put something in my drink one time at a show-- i was stupid enough to let these idiots buy me a shot and shortly afterward i fell down a flight of stairs and then on my face and was covered in scrapes-- i wasn't unconscious, just VERY dazed and crazed and out of it-- i ended up wandering around the city-- my best friend couldn't even contain me and had to enlist the help of several police officers to locate me so she could take me home-- fortunately the guys were NOT able to get me away from the concert or molest me in any way.

Best Answer

Yes, But it wasn't by choice though.

Best Answer

I have had something slipped into my drink at the bar before. I am usually a very careful person at the bar and keep an eye on my drinks but it only takes a second for someone to drop something in. It made me severely ill for two days. It's too hard to actually prove who it was that dropped something into someones drink but I have heard that there are strips you can dip in your drink to find out if it has been tampered with.

Best Answer

No way....f*cks up the mind AND I have too much respect for my body

Best Answer

GHB! talk to me!! where are you whats it like how do you know you are taking the right amount---how do you know you can trust the dealer? this used to be so much easier when i was 18

Best Answer