Daughtersboy Daughtersboy 36-40, M 13 Answers Dec 10, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

The youngest guy I've been with was 1 year older than me, the oldest was 28 years older. But I dont think age matters much to me.

Best Answer

I am 37 so 28 and the oldest honestly 60. I know lots of couples with 7 year age gaps. I tend to fancy younger men for their looks brown eyes and dark hair and good body but I have always had a thing about older men mainly the fact they have been around know how things are and tend to be understanding if you say no to something they say fine where as younger men want what young men want and that's it. Older men want it to but in a different way and their kisses tend not to be so wet and nasty. The older man I know has brown eyes that when excited in a sexual way turn green, large soft hands that can be so gentle and kisses that are just perfect the only down side is he is married this can not go on for ever and its gone as far as it can but as a bit of fun between two adults its wonderful.

Best Answer

Generally plus or minus about 6 years, but there are always exceptions for exceptional guys...

Best Answer

Oldest- 28<br />
Youngest- 12..... I was also 12 lol

Best Answer

The oldest guy I've ever dated was 25 years my senior. The youngest I would date would be maybe 18, and even that's a stretch. I prefer my men older :)

Best Answer

oldest would be 36 youngest would be 24

Best Answer

Oldest 16<br />
Youngest 14<br />
btw im 14

Best Answer

Ummm.... I'm not sure. I'd date 3 years younger, not so sure about how much older. Honestly. Not much older. It'd be kinda weird. I think I'd want to be 18, first, and then go set my limits at, I dunno, 6 years older? But after I'm 18, I don't really want to date anyone younger.

Best Answer

When I was 28, I dated someone who was 20. When I was 20 I dated someone who was 29. I think 8-9 year difference is my cap, both ways.

Best Answer

Nothing is set in stone, but I try to stay within 10 years +/- of my own age

Best Answer