I am an avid lover of Japanese monster movies! When Godzilla came out in 1998 w/ Matthew Broderick...it WAS such a let down! Do you agree?
Shewolfiie69 Shewolfiie69 36-40, F 6 Answers May 17 in Movies & TV

That cgi iguana was funny looking!

Best Answer

Yes, I agree. Matthew Broderick was great in Ferris Bueller, the Lion King and the Producers, but he will not go down in the pantheon of stars who are associated with the phrase "Monster Movie'. But ultimately your reactions depends upon what you watch these movies for. <br />
For me, I like best the ones that are so bad, they are good. For pure cheeziness, it is hard to outdo the classic Godzilla vs. King Kong. This movie outraged me when I watched it as a child because King Kong emerges victorious (Impossible!). I was also outraged by the fact that in the final showdown when Godzilla has just finished kicking King Kong's ***, King Kong receives the unfair advantage of being revived by an electrical storm.<br />
Now how fair is that? Sheesh!

Best Answer

Couldn't agree with u more!!!! Lol!

Best Answer

Yes! A fellow movie watcher with exquisite taste!

Best Answer

I still like the original b&w series where due to dubbing, their lips were not syncing with the English... lol

Best Answer

yes, very much so.

Best Answer