Morning! I used to have a canary when I was a child who would wake me up every morning to his beautiful melodies. Seeing your question reminded me of him. However, I am not a morning person...thus, I'm going back to bed. Enjoy your Saturday EPers

Best Answer

lol..enjoy ur saturday :)

Best Answer

Mornings are the rebirth of the day before. A time which can be used to improve upon the yesterdays flaws. It's a new dawn of Second Chances. To make the molding of a new journey, perhaps, a Phoenix of the one past.

Best Answer

Beautiful! :) Can I keep the quote?

Best Answer

My fav part is the hot shower then breakfast! I love breakfast.Here in Seattle there are these birds that start chirping around 4 30 am in the spring time/summer time and they wake you up.Most people that come to visit ask how do we handle those loud chirping birds so early in the morning.ha ha ha

Best Answer

Oh wow..i love the chirping sounds but yeah thats early lol

Best Answer

Morning! Right there with you on the coffee. mmmmm! The sun is just now thinking about coming up here.

Best Answer