Shaved please...not that I turn it down either way

Best Answer

All off please. All the better for licking, stroking and probing !

Best Answer

Boys you would like mine, it is a very hairy bush, but it is so soft it is like fur, you would love stroking it.

Best Answer

Love hairy muffs.. Just the smell of it turns me on so madly..

Best Answer

I love them all three ways. Hair doesn't get in the way of my licking so it doesn't matter. But if it bothers you to have hair there, feel free to trim it. I don't mind it fully shaved but it's too much trouble because it needs to be done daily. I'd rather be licking it than waiting for you to shave it first.<br />
If it doesn't irritate you down there, I'd suggest using conditioner to keep the hair really soft. Then it feels like mink fur on my face. That's awesome! :)

Best Answer

Shaved like a baby. I love to shave off the beaver.

Best Answer

hairy

Best Answer

I like it groomed whatever way the lady prefers. It's ALL beautiful. My only request is that a true redhead NOT remove it all. Some of the sexiest women I've ever known were natural redheads.

Best Answer

in between...(her legs) :)

Best Answer

why hide such a beautiful thing behind a bush

Best Answer

Shaved. At least the part where my mouth goes...

Best Answer

Shaved

Best Answer

I am glad your profile pic says, "Be Happy"!

Best Answer

OUCH! He likes a clean playground but I'm not into pain. No wax there. I shave myself. Doesn't get it 100% but it's good enough.

Best Answer

Hairy, I have a very hairy **** so I cant complain

Best Answer

I'm 27 year old male who prefers the natural unshaven look. The first ***** I felt was unshaven, and the experience was so mind bendingly kinky, that to this day, I have a preference and a stronger connection to women with unshaven *****, than I do to shaven lady's, who I often experience as unsexy and sexually naive. There is a certain maturity and sexual confidence that comes with a woman who carries a bush.

Best Answer

Bald .. I don't want pubes in my teeth

Best Answer