Ilovemyself28 Ilovemyself28 18-21, F 29 Answers Nov 17, 2012

I have a few times, including about two hours ago..it's exciting but you have to concentrate on the "road" portion or or might be the last blow job you'll ever have

Best Answer

That is so true! Thank GOD for rumble strips on the freeway or my bf would have crashed us more than once. ;)

Best Answer

I've done it to an ex lover and he enjoyed lol. But I stopped because a truck drove by and thought someone might see. Also I think it is hard for men to concentrate on driving with that going on ;)

Best Answer

I tried but my concentration went out the window never do that again , I'll pull over ...lol

Best Answer

Yes, and I loved it..it was on a tour bus in the dark of the night by a lady in the tour group..I sneaked into her room the next night and returned the favor..twice

Best Answer

I gave it a few times and after he learned to slow down for speed bumps it went pretty well.

Best Answer

As a driver, I don't like anyone to touch me. I need to concentrate completely on the road.<br />
However, in the back seat of a taxicab, I am free to relax. I've gotten head in the back of a cab several times and enjoyed it immensely each time. One time, the driver figured out what was going on and winked at me through the rear view mirror. Another time the driver started to get worried because when he saw my gf put her head down into my lap, he thought she was getting car sick. I've also fingered my date in the back of a cab.

Best Answer

Yes, but it wasn't as enjoyable as in a isolated place.

Best Answer

Yes i have and loved every minute of it....<br />
The time i remember most was when i was dating my now ex wife....when she was in high school...<br />
It was her bday....and we were heading out of town with another couple...<br />
We were running 130 mph in an Anniversary Edition T.A. and i was thinking in the back if my mind....i hope like hell we dont wreck....cause when they cut us out of the car she gonna have my c*ck in her mouth....bitten clean off....<br />
But all in all....that was the most memorable!!!

Best Answer

Quite a few times

Best Answer

Yes. Its exciting because the thrill of getting caught by passing drivers. Does make it difficult to concentrate on both driving and pleasure!

Best Answer

Many times.<br />
Several factors figure into the enjoyment level.<br />
The car- great in a Cadillac DeVille not so great in a Pontiac Fiero.<br />
Cruise Control is a must.<br />
Traffic- on the open highway is best, though it was exciting downtown were pedestrians could look into the windows.

Best Answer

yes, it was great, *** in her *** and trying to keep from going off the road as she swallows it all and keeps sucking.

Best Answer

Yes I have and I liked it but almost wrecked the car cause I was going too fast for the turn ahead.

Best Answer

**** yeah! Just make sure you are cool with swallowing though cus it can get all over the car and make a big mess! It's hard to get *** out of the seat!

Best Answer

Many times

Best Answer

back in the 70's I picked up a female hitchhiker on a trip and she repaid me that way, I missed a turn and ended up 100 miles off course.

Best Answer

I was once making a 1,000 mile 24-hour drive and in the middle of the night my girlfriend was blowing me.<br />
I ran over some pieces of tire tread, from a semi, and she almost bit my **** off! She thought I had hit something major and we were about to die! Ouch!

Best Answer

No, but I sure wish I had. That would have been amazing. I'd just have to pull over before c*umming because I'd enjoy it so much it would be dangerous! Good question.

Best Answer

Loved it but when its time to shoot the rocket gotta pull over.

Best Answer