SunflowerFairy SunflowerFairy 18-21, F 5 Answers Jul 13, 2011

Have you two discussed it. If so, what was the out come? If not, why not?

Best Answer

Wow....Since I have a high sex drive; if my husband or boyfriend decided to stop having sex with me then the relationship would be over. Better that than cheat, right? Anyways, there has got to be a good reason. Either he is bored, or he has an STD that he doesnt want to pass on to you...(that happened to a friend of mine) or he is thinking about breaking it off with you. Either way....you need to prepare yourself for whatever it may be. Good Luck, sweetie!

Best Answer

it can be anything, could be you could be him. this is where you decide if you want to have a relationship based on communication or guessing.

Best Answer

There are quite a few possible reasons why a guy would stop, the only one who can tell you the real reason behind it is your guy. Have you considered trying to initiate it?

Best Answer

If you had been happily having sex and then just stopped, there has to be a reason. Many posibilities. A new partner, total boredom, something medical, wow, who knows?

Best Answer