IMAGINATIONATWORK IMAGINATIONATWORK 36-40 10 Answers Nov 9, 2012 in Community

great chance to forgive

Best Answer

And move on

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

My mother is diagnosed with schizophrenia, as was the perpetrator of this incident. I have woken up to her standing over me cutting my hair with scissors, telling me that it is crawling with worms from hell. She does what her mind tells her to do, unless she is medicated. This type of tragic murder is not impossible to fathom from my experience with her. I also experience glimpses of her true self when she has a reprieve from the reality of her mind. When she is medicated and can make a distinction between what she experiences from her mind and what she experiences from the world around her, there is no wanting to hurt. There is only wanting to love. She cannot reconcile what she does when she is not medicated. It is not her will, but the will of her brain's synapses generating hallucinations haphazardly. It breaks my heart that this mental illness is so misunderstood.

Best Answer

No, not at all brave.

Best Answer

I wouldn't say brave, it's easy to face people when you are angry.

Best Answer

I agree with the sentiment of her being brave.

Best Answer

yes, they are probably brave people though i do not know them and thus cannot judge.. as for facing someone who is chained and will be behind bars for the rest of their life, not sure how much bravery is required for that..

Best Answer

A lot
To look into the face of one who tried to destroy u takes real guts

Best Answer